Robert Frey is a Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation. He is one of a select number state-wide to achieve this distinction. To be certified as a specialist in a practice area, a lawyer must have been in practice for at least five years, devote a significant part of his or her practice to the specialty area, attend continuing legal education seminars in the specialty, be favorably evaluated by other lawyers and judges, and pass a written examination in the specialty practice area.
Robert has lived most of his life in eastern North Carolina. He is a past-president of the Harnett County Bar Association and an active member of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, the Academy of Trial Layers of America, the North Carolina Bar Association and the Harnett County Bar Association.
Upon graduating from Appalachian State University, Summa Cum Laude, Robert began his legal studies at the Campbell University Law School in North Carolina where he concentrated in the areas of worker's compensation and workplace torts. During law school, Robert received the Book Award (first in his class) in worker's compensation taught by legendary defense attorney Ronald Dilthey.
Robert Frey joined the Parker Law Firm in 2002 so he could represent the interests of injured individuals. He has earned a distinguished reputation as an expert in the areas of Worker’s Compensation and Social Security Disability.
Robert is also deeply committed to community service and volunteer work. He supports a number of charities and community organizations through gifts of his time, expertise and financial contributions. Robert was recognized as Volunteer of the Year by the Harnett Correctional Institute in 2009.
Areas Of Practice
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Traffic Violations
- Social Security Disability
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation
- North Carolina, 2004
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2004
- Honors: Received the Book Award
- Appalachian State University
- B.A. - 2001
- Honors: summa cum laude
Honors and Awards
- Volunteer of the Year by the Harnett Correctional Institute
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Harnett County Bar Association, Secretary/Treasurer, 2006 to 2006
- Harnett County Bar Association, Vice President, 2007 to 2007
- Harnett County Bar Association, Past President, 2008 to 2008
- North Carolina Bar Association, Active member
- North Carolina State Bar, Active member
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Dunn Chamber of Commerce, Member
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Active member
- Academy of Trial Layers of America, Active member