Attorneys With The Experience To Level The Playing Field

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Elder Law
  4.  » Conservatorships & Guardianships

Fayetteville Conservatorships And Guardianships Attorneys | Parker & Frey PLLC

If there comes a time when you or a loved one are no longer able to make decisions due to, old age, a medical condition or because of a mental health concern, it may be time to appoint a guardian or conservator.

At Parker & Frey PLLC, we do not take these decisions lightly. Our knowledgeable and compassionate attorneys are ready to help you or a loved one make these tough decisions. Our legal team takes each situation like this seriously and does all it can to help you and your loved ones. We have been supporting families through emotional elder law matters such as these since 1986.

Understanding The Role Of A Conservator Or Guardian

In the state of North Carolina and across the U.S., it is not uncommon for a family member to step in and become a conservator or guardian when someone is no longer able to make decisions for themselves. A conservator is a person who is appointed by the court to handle the financial and medical needs of a person who is no longer able to.

If no testamentary documents exist and a dispute over who should be the guardian arises, then the decision is left up to the court. In these situations, we will work with you to help you build you case. Our attorneys will be a strong advocate for you in and out of court to help you fulfill your loved one’s wishes.

Let Us Help Protect Your Loved Ones’ Future

You can trust our conservatorship and guardianship lawyers to be by your side the entire time. Let us help make sure that your wishes and the wishes of your loved ones are honored in accordance with their will, or any powers of attorney that is in place.

When you come to us with your case, you can trust us to protect your loved one and do what is best for them. Talk to us today about your options. To set up a no-risk and free consultation, you can call our Fayetteville or Dunn office at 910-591-2551 or send us an email.