Put A Board-Certified Specialist In Workers’ Compensation On Your Side
In 1983, the North Carolina State Bar created the Board of Legal Specialization, which certifies North Carolina lawyers who have shown exceptional knowledge and proficiency in a specific field as specialists. North Carolina is one of only 18 states to offer a legal certification program in the United States. To become a certified specialist in North Carolina, a lawyer must meet several rigorous requirements. A potential candidate must:
- Be an active member in good standing with the North Carolina State Bar for at least five years
- Devote at least 25 percent of his or her practice to the specialty during the past five years
- Attend continuing legal education seminars in the specialty
- Be favorably evaluated by other lawyers and judges
- Pass a written examination in the specialty practice area
We are proud to have Robert Frey, a board-certified specialist in workers’ compensation law since 2010, available to represent the needs of our injured clients. The attorneys at Parker & Frey PLLC will handle all aspects of your case, including settlement, mediation, arbitration, trials and appeals to all levels of the North Carolina court system.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation Today
To learn more about how the attorneys at Parker & Frey PLLC can ensure you receive fair treatment under North Carolina’s workers’ compensation laws, contact us at 910-591-2551 or by email for a free initial consultation. We have offices in Dunn and Fayetteville.