Attorneys With The Experience To Level The Playing Field

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Workers’ Compensation
  4.  » Third-Party Claims

Third-Party Claims

Whether you are a truck driver, police officer, a nurse or any other type of employee, Parker & Frey PLLC can represent you if you are injured by a third party. In addition to handling your workers’ compensation case, our lawyers can help you pursue a personal injury claim against the third party.

Many different areas of law dovetail into third-party workers’ compensation claims. Our attorneys put all the pieces together to help our injured clients get full compensation.

Parker & Frey PLLC has been in the business since 1986. With locations in Fayetteville and Dunn, we have assisted clients all over the state of North Carolina. We also offer the services of a board-certified specialist in workers’ compensation law.

Who Are ‘Third Parties’?

Third parties generally consist of anyone other than your employer or co-workers. For instance, you may be traveling on a business trip when your car is sideswiped by a drunk driver. You may be injured by a machine in your workplace that was designed incorrectly. You may be a construction worker injured by the negligence of another subcontractor.

The workers’ compensation insurance company will usually have a lien on the money you receive from any personal injury claim. Often, there is not enough money to go around, so we pursue creative solutions. In some cases, we can ask judges to wipe out liens, or we can negotiate liens down to obtain the maximum amount of money we can for clients.

We are also experienced at analyzing all available insurance policies, such as excess policies or underinsured/uninsured motorist policies, to get clients the full amount they need.

Learn More In A No-Cost, No-Obligation Meeting

Are you ready to learn more about your rights under North Carolina workers’ compensation law? Find out how our attorneys and staff can provide committed, aggressive and high-quality representation for you. Call 910-591-2551 or contact us by email for a free consultation.